Amedia Eastern Europe AS
The Norwegian company Amedia Eastern Europe AS is the sole shareholder of Prime Print branches in Moscow, Nizhniy Novgorod, Ekaterinburg and Chelyabinsk and the majority shareholder of Prime Print branches in Voronezh and Novosibirsk.
Amedia Eastern Europe AS (before September 2012 – A-pressen Eastern Europe) was established in 1998, when the concern Amedia (before September 2012 - A-pressen) started its activity in the Russian printing market.
Amedia is the second-largest media-group in Norway occupying 26.7% of daily press market in Norway and with about 3700 employees. Amedia’s key function is to gather, process and distribute information. The Amedia activity includes publishing and printing, electronic media, printed products' distribution service, advertising agencies and news service.
Amedia is the majority shareholder of 65 Norwegian editions issuing 78 newspapers, as well as more than 100 network editions and Internet websites of different topics. The group is the first-rate player in the regional mass media market in Norway. The daily audience of Amedia forms about 2.5 Mln. of readers, listeners and users.
Amedia carries on ambitious printing business both in Norway and Russia. Amedia printing house's particular feature is the use of modern equipment and highly qualified staff, which guarantees high quality of printed products.
Amedia corporation in figures:
- 3755 employees
- 78 newspaper editions
- 65 publishing houses
- More than 100 on-line editions and websites
- 6 Russian printing-houses
- 13 Norwegian printing-houses
- 13 companies – printed products distributors
- Number of advertising agencies and news services
Amedia production concept:
- Corporate culture based on reliable cooperation, qualitative production, honest business and transparency.
- Professionalism at all levels.
- Open dialogue with Customers.
- The concerted production process from order acceptance to distribution.
- High quality of corporate management and business conduction in full conformity with rules and requirements.
There is a representative office of Amedia in Russia, whose task is to represent the company’s interests, to control the Russian branches’ activity and to support cooperation between the Norwegian shareholder and Prime Print group printing houses.